Avital Cocktail Guide
A complimentary guide featuring delicious recipes, cocktail history, trivia, glassware highlights, and more. Cheers!
🍋 Please refrigerate your citrus when your kit arrives. You’re the zest!
📦 Cocktail kits shipped to AL, AR, ID, MI, NC, OH, TN, VA, and UT do not contain alcohol. We recommend bringing tequila for this cocktail.
• Cocktail Shaker: Or you can use a wide mouth jar or water bottle with a sealed lid
• Measurement Tools: A jigger, shot glass, or tablespoon (2 tbsps = 1 oz)
• Knife & Cutting Board: To cut your citrus
• 2 Glasses: We recommend 1 Collins Glass and 1 Rocks Glass for this cocktail, but feel free to use your favorite glassware
• Small Plate: To salt rim
• Julep Strainer (Optional): Or you can use a fine-mesh strainer or colander
• Citrus Juicer (Optional)
For guests receiving ingredient delivery in advance, your kit will be arriving from Cocktail Courier.
You must sign for your package and you may be asked for an ID to verify you’re over 21.
In addition to the ingredients in your kit, all guests please prepare:
• 4 Cups Ice
• 1 Egg White
For guests providing their own ingredients, here’s the full ingredient list:
• 3 oz Tequila
• 1.5 oz Lime Juice
• 1 oz Agave Syrup
• 1 oz Cucumber Syrup (Optional): Recipe below. Or bring 2 oz of Agave Syrup instead
• Celery Salt (Optional)
• Tajín and Salt Mix for Garnish (Optional): Or regular kosher salt
Please ensure you have the correct video platform, such as Zoom, downloaded for your event.
For a more interactive experience, we encourage all guests to turn their video on during the experience.
Make sure you have a strong internet connection with little background noise if possible.
This will eliminate background noise (like cocktail shaking!) that makes it difficult for others to hear the speaker.
Come with ingredients and supplies ready! Set yourself up in the kitchen where you have ample counter space and access to a sink.
This way we can get to know each other and start right on time!
Amplify your experience with these extracurricular activities!
Transport yourself to Bar Avital with this downloadable Zoom background.
A light refreshment to get the juices flowing before your virtual experience.
1 Cup Water
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Diced Cucumbers
Bring the sugar and water to a boil in a medium saucepan, stirring occasionally until the mixture becomes slightly syrupy. Remove from heat and stir in cucumber. Cover and set aside to steep for 30 minutes. Strain and serve.