Avital Cocktail Guide
A complimentary guide featuring delicious recipes, cocktail history, trivia, glassware highlights, and more. Cheers!
• Cocktail Shaker: Or you can use a wide mouth jar or water bottle with a sealed lid
• Measurement Tools: A jigger, shot glass, or tablespoon (2 tbsps = 1 oz)
• Knife & Cutting Board: To cut your citrus
• 2 Glasses: We recommend 2 Rocks Glasses for this cocktail, but feel free to use your favorite glassware
• Julep Strainer (Optional): Or you can use a fine-mesh strainer or colander
• Citrus Juicer (Optional)
During the experience, we’ll focus on flavor balance and mixology skills using the simple ingredients you provide. You only need to bring one item from each category below and your mixologist will teach you how to transform them into an absolutely delicious drink!
• Choose 1 Spirit: Vodka, Gin, Tequila, Mezcal, Whiskey, or Rum
• Choose 1 Citrus: Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, or Grapefruit Juice (you’ll need 1 oz of juice per drink, which is about 1 whole juiced lemon)
• Choose 1 Sweetener: Simple Syrup, Agave, Sugar, Honey, or Maple Syrup
• Ice: At least 2 cups per cocktail
• Egg White: Highly recommended! We’ll use it for a fun cocktail variation
• Bitters: Peychauds, Angostura, and more
• Carbonated Beverage: If you don’t want to drink alcohol, tonic water, soda water, or ginger beer work well here
• Garnish: Orange, herbs, edible flower, tiki umbrella!
Please ensure you have the correct video platform, such as Zoom, downloaded for your event.
For a more interactive experience, we encourage all guests to turn their video on during the experience.
Make sure you have a strong internet connection with little background noise if possible.
This will eliminate background noise (like cocktail shaking!) that makes it difficult for others to hear the speaker.
Come with ingredients and supplies ready! Set yourself up in the kitchen where you have ample counter space and access to a sink.
This way we can get to know each other and start right on time!
Amplify your experience with these extracurricular activities!
Transport yourself to Bar Avital with this downloadable Zoom background.
A light refreshment to get the juices flowing before your virtual experience.
1 Cup Water
1 Cup Sugar
Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil, stirring, until sugar has dissolved. Allow to cool.