Avital Cocktail Guide
A complimentary guide featuring delicious recipes, cocktail history, trivia, glassware highlights, and more. Cheers!
🍋 Please refrigerate your citrus when your kit arrives. You’re the zest!
🍹 We recommend bringing tequila if you’d like to turn this mocktail into a cocktail. Or use your spirit of choice.
• Cocktail Shaker: Or you can use a wide mouth jar or water bottle with a sealed lid
• Measurement Tools: A jigger, shot glass, or tablespoon (2 tbsps = 1 oz)
• Knife & Cutting Board: To cut your citrus
• 2 Glasses: We recommend 1 Collins Glass and 1 Rocks Glass for this cocktail, but feel free to use your favorite glassware
• Small Plate: To salt rim
• Julep Strainer (Optional): Or you can use a fine-mesh strainer or colander
• Citrus Juicer (Optional)
For guests receiving ingredient delivery in advance, your kit will be arriving from Pantry Pigeon.
In addition to the ingredients in your kit, all guests please prepare:
• 4 Cups Ice
• Spirit (Optional): Tequila or any light spirit
For guests providing their own ingredients, here’s the full ingredient list:
• 4 oz Tequila (or light spirit of choice)
• 10-12 Butterfly Pea Flowers
• 1 oz Agave Syrup
• 2 oz Lime Juice
• 1 oz Aquafaba (the liquid from a can of chickpeas!) or 1 Egg White
• 2 oz Soda Water
• Tajín Salt for Garnish
Please ensure you have the correct video platform, such as Zoom, downloaded for your event.
For a more interactive experience, we encourage all guests to turn their video on during the experience.
Make sure you have a strong internet connection with little background noise if possible.
This will eliminate background noise (like cocktail shaking!) that makes it difficult for others to hear the speaker.
Come with ingredients and supplies ready! Set yourself up in the kitchen where you have ample counter space and access to a sink.
This way we can get to know each other and start right on time!
Amplify your experience with these extracurricular activities!
Transport yourself to Bar Avital with this downloadable Zoom background.
A light refreshment to get the juices flowing before your virtual experience.