Avital Cocktail Guide
A complimentary guide featuring delicious recipes, cocktail history, trivia, glassware highlights, and more. Cheers!
❄️ Please refrigerate your charcuterie when your kit arrives.
💧Water should not be refrigerated.
• Take your bottles from the Water Tasting Kit that was delivered to you.
• Unwrap packaging from each bottle, but leave them closed until the experience.
• The sparkling waters may arrive with a sealed, taped top. To open these bottles, we recommend using a wine key (the one with the small blade!)
• 6 Wine Glasses: If you don’t have 6 wine glasses, any fancy glass will do!
• Fill one glass with your own tap water.
Have these items that are in your Water Tasting Kit out and ready to use/eat!
• Water Testing Strip
• Chocolate Bar
Please ensure you have the correct video platform, such as Zoom, downloaded for your event.
For a more interactive experience, we encourage all guests to turn their video on during the experience.
Make sure you have a strong internet connection with little background noise if possible.
This will eliminate background noise (like cocktail shaking!) that makes it difficult for others to hear the speaker.
Come with ingredients and supplies ready! Set yourself up in the kitchen where you have ample counter space and access to a sink.
This way we can get to know each other and start right on time!
Amplify your experience with these extracurricular activities!
Set the mood with this soothing water sounds playlist.
Once the experience is over, here are some cool ways to reuse your glass water bottles.
Browse these beautiful water infusion recipes!